Introduction: Welcome to MatrimonyChamber!
This page of terms and conditions should be read carefully before visiting or using this website www.matrimonychamber.com . The website www.matrimonychamber.com , which is owned and managed by Sitaram E-Commerce Centre, is a public website which allows everyone who is in search of a partner (i.e., either a bride or a groom), to use our website www.matrimonychamber.com . You must agree and accept the terms & conditions given hereunder for visiting or using our website www.matrimonychamber.com and if you do not accept these terms & conditions or if you do not agree or comply with the provisions contained in the terms & conditions, you should refrain from visiting or using the website www.matrimonychamber.com or its services. These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of MatrimonyChamber‘s Website.
This page of Terms & Conditions is an electronic record or document as per terms of Information & Technology Act,2000 and Rules made there under, as applicable and amended time to time. This document is a computer generated electronic document and hence does not require any physical or digital signatures.
2.1 : The word “user(s) and/or “member(s) is referred to as both brides or grooms or their relatives or their friends or their parents, etc. as well as third party advertisers.
2.2: The word “parents” or “relatives” or “friends” or "daughter" or "sister" or "brother" or "son" or "myself" means a person that is accessing the website to post a profile either for a groom or bride.
2.3: The word “adult” is a person who is of 18 years old or above in the case of a female and 21 years old or above in the case of a male, as per the laws applicable in India.
2.4: The word “Services” refer to a service/any services that is/are provided by this website for the purpose of searching
2.5: The word “Law” refers to various civil and criminal procedures, rules & regulations made by the Government of India.
2.6:The word “Member” refers to a person who is registered with us in this website with a bonafide intention for searching a legal matrimonial alliance.
2.7:The Words “We”, “Our”, “Us” or “ourselves” means MatrimonyChamber (www.matrimonychamber.com ) which is a division of Sitaram E-Commerce Centre.
2.8: The Word “You” means a member or registered member of this website.
2.9: The word “website” means www.matrimonychamber.com.
The terms & conditions are explained hereunder:
1. Anybody, i.e. member or user or visitor etc., who uses or visits this website www.matrimonychamber.com must be an adult (i.e., as per the prevalent laws of India, at present the age is 18 years or more for females and 21 years or more for males). Nobody below the above mentioned age is allowed to use or visit this website. By using or visiting this website www.matrimonychamber.com or accepting the terms & conditions of use, you represent and warrant to Sitaram E-Commerce Centre that you are an adult (as defined in 2.Definitions given above as well as described here in this section above) and that you have the right, authority and capacity to use or visit this website which is a division of Sitaram E-Commerce Centre and neither you are prohibited nor disabled by any laws in force in India for using this website for the purpose of any marriage alliance and also you agree to abide by the terms & conditions.
2. The website www.matrimonychamber.com which is a division of Sitaram E-Commerce Centre, is a service provider who provides service for its registered members to search for a partner (bride or groom) in a legal way.
3. You, as a Member, also represent and warrant that you have never been convicted of any kind of offence including moral turpitude or criminal activity or any act relating to unnatural sex or rape or molestation, etc.
4. You, as a Member, also represent and warrant that you are not a lunatic person.
5. To become a member in our website for the purpose of searching a bride or groom for matrimonial alliance, you should first of all do the free registration by filling up a simple form. Here it may be noted that no companies, organizations, firms,etc. can become a member.
6. After registering as free member, if you find any suitable match or matches and also if you desire or wish to know about the contact details or family details or horoscope,etc. of any match or matches, then if you desire or wish you can become a paid member, as per our Membership Plan, in order to have access to know about the contact details or family details or horoscope, etc. of any match or matches. It is not compulsory or mandatory to become a paid member. We at Sitaram E-Commerce Centre never compel any member to become a paid member. To become a paid member it solely depends on their desire or wishes.
7. We at MatrimonyChamber, a division of Sitaram E-Commerce Centre, expect that anybody who want to become a member of the website www.matrimonychamber.com should furnish all the required data honestly and should be correct, accurate, legally correct, free from any complications, etc.
8. Please read carefully all the relevant columns before filling up any information.
9. You, as a member, are solely responsible for whatever information you provide in your profile at the time of registration, since these information will be viewed by other members of this website when they require or need through our website for the purpose of matrimonial match making. Hence, you should be careful at the time registration as a member and fill up the required columns.
10. At the time of doing registration as a member, if you face any problem, then you can immediately contact us through our contact no.7653092772 or email: email@example.com or through Live Chat and we will be glad to assist you in completing your profile formalities.
11. If we at MatrimonyChamber at any point of time find that you are not qualified to be a member of this website, then without any notice your membership will be terminated.
12. If you are a divorcee, or waiting for a divorce or a widow, you can become a member by providing all required information as mentioned in Cl.No.5, above. But a divorcee should have a genuine divorcee decree issued by any competent court of India.
13. All the users or members of this website agree that they will use this website www.matrimonychamber.com for only lawful purposes of matrimonial alliance and if any unlawful use of the website is detected at any point of time, the membership will be terminated / deleted without any notice.
14. The main purpose of this website is that this website serves as a medium or link to help you (members) for searching a bride or groom for a matrimonial alliance. You may choose a partner as per your choice and we at Sitaram E-Commerce Centre are not responsible for your selection of a bride or groom. The use of this website will be for personal only. We are not a broker or an agent.
15. All the members or users should be legally eligible to visit this website for searching a matrimonial profiles for the purpose of a lawful matrimony alliance and hence if at any time it comes to the notice or knowledge of the MatrimonyChamber that any member or user is not legally eligible to become a member or that any member has published any false or untrue or misleading, etc. data about their eligibility or in their profile, then the right to terminate the membership of the concerned member, is reserved with us.
16. All the members or users should keep in mind that the profile which they are publishing in our website www.matrimonychamber.com is for the purpose of viewing by other registered members.
17. All the users or members of this website can avail our free membership services or paid membership services (details of packages are mentioned in our website) and for paid membership services, all the users or members have to pay to Sitaram E-Commerce Centre, as per the packages. Besides this, if anybody asks for any monetary transactions on the plea of providing any services in connection with a matrimonial alliance or other, then please refrain from doing any monetary transactions and immediately contact us through our website www.matrimonychamber.com for verification of the same OR through our Contact No. : 7653092772 and email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
18. No kind of proprietary information or copyrighted materials or trademarks, etc. can be posted or published or distributed or reproduced in our website by any member or user. If such activity is noticed then his/her membership will be terminated and legal action against the concerned member or user will be taken by us as per the applicable laws in force in India.
19. As a member or user of this website you agree to the point that no kind of infringement of privacy rights, property rights, or other civil rights of any person will be used by you in this website.
20. All the members or users of this website www.matrimonychamber.com are themselves solely responsible for any kind of disputes, if arises at any time, in relation to matrimonial alliances. We at Sitaram E-Commerce Centre will never be held responsible for such disputes.
21. We at MatrimonyChamber (www.matrimonychamber.com) which is a division of Sitaram E-Commerce Centre, are not at all responsible for any kind of disputes between members of this website (the dispute may be for a matrimonial alliance or other). Generally, a dispute arises when there is a false or fake or misleading, etc. information in their profile. So, be refrain from giving any false, fake, misleading,etc. information in your profile. Be honest and true. Further, we advise our members to carefully read the guidelines given in the “Safety Advises”.
22. Posting or uploading of any false or inaccurate or incomplete or misleading or illegal profiles or any insertions by the member(s) or user(s) of this website is strictly prohibited and is liable for termination of membership as well as deletion of profile or insertion by us.
23. One member or user cannot post or upload any profile on behalf of another member or user and such posting or uploading of profile will be rejected by us.
24. While submitting your profile in the website for the purpose of a lawful matrimonial alliance please note that you have followed all the applicable laws that are applicable to post a profile by a member or user (bride or groom) in the website. We at Sitaram E-Commerce Centre will not be held responsible for any violation in this regard by the concerned member or user.
25. We at www.matrimonychamber.com only serve as a preliminary medium of contact and information with an intention to help our member(s) or user(s) to search for a lawful matrimonial alliance with bonafide intention of them and nothing else is the intention or service of this website. Our service is that through our website www.matrimonychamber.com we only help our members to find out any partner (bride or groom) in a lawful manner and we do not serve as a dating or contact website nor as a marriage or business bureau.
26. All the members or users of this website do hereby agree to the point that they are using this website www.matrimonychamber.com for the lawful search of a matrimonial alliance, i.e. a partner, with a bonafide intention and not for any other purposes of any other kind.
27. All the users or members or advertisers of this website should note that they should not use this website as a source of publishing or advertising or posting any data or information or profile that are harmful or misleading or create violence or nuisance or abusive or offensive or threatening or harassing or indecent or unlawful or invasive of another’s privacy or hateful or objectionable or otherwise unlawful in any manner or contains any computer viruses or inaccurate or content which infringes on the Intellectual Property Rights of any third party or any rights of publicity or privacy,etc. Further, no obscene or vulgar or pornographic nature, etc. materials should be posted or advertised by the users or members of this website. If any of the above irregular and illegal nature of activity comes to the notice of the Sitaram E-Commerce Centre, then the usage rights of the user(s) or member(s) will be terminated and/or blocked and we will remove the information/insertion that might have been uploaded in the website and the user or memebr or advertising company shall be solely responsible for all acts and deeds and also shall be liable for legal action (civil and/or criminal liability) under any law of India that are in force for the time being.
28. All the commercial advertisers are also advised that if they wish to publish their commercial advertisements in our website www.matrimonychamber.com , they should follow all the legal formalities in this regard. No kind of advertisements, such as, obscene or vulgar or pornographic nature or harmful or misleading or violence creating or nuisance or abusive or offensive or threatening or harassing or indecent or unlawful or invasive of another’s privacy or hateful or objectionable or otherwise unlawful in any manner, etc., are allowed to be published or posted in this website www.matrimonychamber.com. Any violation to the above will lead to removing or stopping or cancelling that advertisement from our website including taking appropriate legal action against the concerned advertiser or organization, as per laws prevailing in India.
29. All the members or users must note that they should provide accurate, authentic and genuine information/data about themselves while submitting the profile and it should comply with all relevant laws and regulations that are applicable and are in force for the time being in India. Any kind of false or illegal or inaccurate information/data, if provided, we at Sitaram E-Commerce Centre will not be held responsible or we will not be liable for any inaccurate information/data posted on our website. Further we at Sitaram E-Commerce Centre take no liability for quality, authenticity, accuracy and genuineness of responses. Further, if any profile which is illegal or inaccurate or obscene or vulgar or pornographic nature or harmful or misleading or violence creating or nuisance or abusive or offensive or threatening or harassing or indecent or unlawful or invasive of another’s privacy or hateful or objectionable or otherwise unlawful in any manner, etc., are posted in this website and comes to our knowledge then that that particular profile is liable to be deleted or rejected without any notice and will not be published in this website. His / her membership will be terminated immediately.
30. Furnishing of factual information in the profile is the sole responsibility of the member. It is not at all possible on the part of us to verify the authenticity of detailed information provided in the profile by a member. Hence, all members should provide correct, genuine and authentic information about them like name, date of birth, age, city, country,etc. which will be very useful for you to search a perfect and suitable match legally for a matrimonial alliance.
31. As a user or member of this website you undertake and acknowledge that you are responsible for the information submitted by you in your profile, photos, messages, etc.
32. Under no circumstances it will be the responsibility of us, i.e. MatrimonyChamber (www.matrimoncychamber.com ) which is a division of Sitaram E-Commerce Centre, to verify the accuracy or authenticity of the data provided in the profile. Hence, all the members or users are advised to have a thorough confidential background check before entering into any matrimonial alliance.
33. As regard to uploading the profile photograph, all the members or users, are hereby advised to upload their own, recent, clearly visible and accurate photograph (face portion) for their profile or the profile created by them for their son or daughter or brother or sister or relative or friend, etc. No other type of photographs are accepted and if any other type of photograph (besides mentioned above) is uploaded, then the photograph will not be approved by us and is liable to be rejected by us without any notice. Responsibility of uploading own, recent, clearly visible and accurate photograph in our website, is completely and solely lies with the members or user, and under no circumstances we at Sitaram E-Commerce Centre are responsible. Also, if required, necessary action deemed fit will be taken against the concerned members or users which may lead to deletion or termination of the account from our website and no prior intimation will be given to them.
34. If you do not wish your photo(s) to be viewed by all, then you can protect it by clicking on the “Protect” button just below your photograph in your home page and similarly if you want it to be viewed by all, then you can unprotect it by clicking on the “Unprotect” button.
35. We, at MatrimonyChamber (www.matrimonychamber.com) which is a division of Sitaram E-Commerce Centre, cannot give assurance to the users or members of this website about the correctness or genuineness of the data or input given in the profile by other members or users. Further we will not be held responsible if any kind of damages or losses are caused by the result of using the said data or input given in the profile. Hence, we request to all our esteemed users or members that before entering into any contact or developing any relation for a lawful marriage or matrimonial alliance they should have a thorough confidential background check of other person or partner. In this regard our members should use their own conscience and wit as well as their own judgement in this regard.
36. There are instances that the frauds will establish relation with you over phone or email and will convince you with their sweet words. When they feel that you are in their trap, then will cheat you. Please do not be the prey to sweet talks of any person. Use your own conscience and wit as well as your judgement in this regard.
37. All the members or users who have posted their lawful profile in www.matrimonychamber.com should note that we at Sitaram E-Commerce Centre cannot give any guarantee or warrantee that they will get a good matrimonial alliance as per their choice. It is up to the members or users to search for a matching profile for them.
38. It may be noted here that under no circumstances we at Sitaram E-Commerce Centre will be liable for any loss or damage or expenses including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expenses or loss or damage whatsoever arising out of use, loss of use, of data, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
39. The user or member of this website do hereby declare that while visiting or using or accessing this website, he/she shall be abide by at all times and comply with the Information & Technology Act,2000 (including its amendment which was made in the year 2008), as also rules, regulations, bye-laws, guidelines and notifications made there under from time to time. Failure to comply with the provisions made in the above Act or in case of violation of any provisions made under the Information Technology Act,2000 and/or rules, regulations, guidelines, byelaws and notifications, the user or member unequivocally declare that he/she shall be solely liable for legal action as per the prevailing law, i.e. civil and criminal liability there under or under any other law of India for the time being in force.
40. The user or member of this website www.matrimonychamber.com is strictly not allowed to post or upload or transmit or share any material in this website, which does not belong to him/her also he/she should not violate any law that is in force for the time being in India.
41. The user or member of this website www.matrimonychamber.com should not violate or break the terms of the law relating to the patent, trademark, copyright or any other proprietary rights. For any violation he/she shall be solely liable for civil and criminal action as per the law.
42. Payments for the services rendered by Sitaram E-Commerce Centre should be on 100% advance basis.
43. We at Sitaram E-Commerce Centre strictly prohibit spammers and hackers and hence we will not be held responsible in case of any such activities.
44. All the members or users of this website are hereby informed that under no circumstances they should copy the contents of this website for any kind of commercial use. If the said act of copying contents of the website for any commercial use, is found then legal action as per appropriate laws of India will be initiated against the concerned member or user.
45. Any user or member of this website www.matrimonychamber.com should note that while visiting our website and also using our services, they should refrain from doing anything which is contrary to the general interest of the public or is contrary to the laws applicable or laws that are in force by the Government of India or by the State Government in India or any other kind of laws that are applicable for the time being in India. Any violation of the above will attract legal action or liability against the defaulting user or member.
46. We reserve the right to manage all advertisements or public postings to ensure that they conform to the content guidelines, which may be applicable from time to time. We also reserve the right to edit the advertisements or public postings.
47. It may be noted here for the knowledge of all the users or members of this website that we do not have any representatives anywhere in India or abroad and if anybody claims or acts as the representative of MatrimonyChamber (www.matrimonychamber.com) which is a division of Sitaram E-Commerce Centre and makes any kind of dealings or monetary transactions, then we at Sitaram E-Commerce Centre shall not be held responsible for it.
48. It is hereby notified that claiming of any copyright or other intellectual Property Right over the data or insertions or information, etc. that are posted or published or uploaded by any user is strictly prohibited.
49. Under no circumstances we at Sitaram E-Commerce Centre or any of its employees shall be liable to the users or member for any kind of damages caused to them either for searching a bride or for searching a groom or anything.
50. It is hereby requested to all our valued users or members of this website www.matrimonychamber.com that they should immediately inform us that as soon as they come to know about fraudulent information given by anybody in our website or unauthorized access or avail of our services through this website, by any person(s) or organization(s) and also they should notify us about any claim that the services contravene or break any copyright, trademark or other applicable laws. Our Contact No. : 7653092772 and email: email@example.com.
51. There may be any type of typographical errors or technical errors in the materials published in this website and changes, corrections, developments or improvements may be made at any time by us at Sitaram E-Commerce Centre. The date of modification, amendment, deletion, etc. will be published in this Terms & Conditions.
52. All the users or members those who wish to use this website for a bonafide matrimonial alliance, it will be assumed that they have thoroughly read and understood the Terms & Conditions of this website and also agree and accept the Terms and Conditions.
53. The Terms and Conditions mentioned above is for using of www.matrimonychamber.com and any person or member or user violating the above terms and conditions, shall render himself/herself liable for legal action as per the prevailing law both civil and criminal liability under any law for the time being in force.
54. We at Sitaram E-Commerce Centre hereby reserve complete and absolute right to cancel or make changes or reject or suspend, etc. the services of the website at any time without assigning any reason and without giving any prior notice to users or members of this website.
55. By using this website www.matrimonychamber.com the user or member agrees that he/she or they should not violate any laws, rules and regulations that are applicable from time to time which are completely and wholly applicable for using a website by the user or member and governing a website. Under no circumstances all the related laws, rules and regulations that all are applicable for this website should be violated by the users or members of this website and any such violation by the user or member will lead to immediate cancellation or rejection or termination or modification or suspension or discontinuation of the services of the website including cancellation or rejection or termination or modification or suspension or discontinuation of all entries at the absolute discretion of Sitaram E-Commerce Centre without giving any prior notice and also assigning any reason whatsoever. Here, laws, rules and regulations mean to the laws, rules & regulations that are in force by the Government of India.
56. No member or user of this website has any right or authority to harass, blame or put in trouble or abuse, etc. any other member through messages or telephonic contacts or through emails, etc. If any such grievance is received then membership of the concerned member against whom a grievance is received, will be terminated without any notice. Here, we would like to advise all our members that they should be very careful and cautious while dealing with any other member for the purpose of a matrimonial alliance. They should apply their own conscience and intelligence while dealing with other members.
57. If any member or user come across any damages caused to him/her by use of or through the website for any reason whatsoever, then the member or user agree or undertake to the point that he or she has no authority or right to initiate any legal action or proceeding against the website or Sitaram E-Commerce Centre or any of its employees.
58. We at www.matrimonychamber.com reserve the right that your (i.e. registered members) photos may be displayed on our website for the promotion of our website and nothing elseThe right to check or verify or monitor the messages or chats,etc. is strictly reserved with us.
59. In some cases we may be compelled by laws of India to disclose your personal information given in this website to Government or to Law Enforcement Officers or to any third party, if required. The right to disclose all your personal information, in this regard, is reserved with MatrimonyChamber (www.matrimonychamber.com ) which is a division of Sitaram E-Commerce Centre.
60. Use of this website is solely at the user’s or member’s own risk.
61. We will not be held responsible for any wrong or inaccurate or unreliable information, advice, opinion, statement, etc., are received by you from other member in connection with a marriage alliance.
64. The contents of this website are copy right protected. We own the intellectual property rights for all material published on our website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You cannot copy, or republish or reproduce or duplicate or redistribute or use in any manner the contents of this website without prior written permission from Sitaram E-Commerce Centre.
65. You may access this from our website www.matrimonychamber.com for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
66. We reserve the right to monitor all comments and to remove or edit any comments which can be considered incorrect, offensive, inappropriate, breach of Terms & Conditions, etc.
67. You warrant and represent that while submitting any comment you should not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party. Further your comments should not contain any defamatory, offensive, indecent or unlawful material, etc. which are of invasion of privacy.
68. Membership Plan / Package: We have designed a Membership Plan, herein referred to as Package for all our valued members. This package will suit to your budget, since these are very low rates in the market. For details about the Membership Plan/Package please refer to the “Membership Plan” given under the heading “Service” in the Home Page of the website. The rates are effective from 2nd April,2018. Before expiry of the validity period the member has to renew it or else can enjoy benefits as a Free Member. To make any kind of changes or modifications in the benefits of the package or to add new packages and also to make any kind of changes in the package prices of the package is solely reserved by us at MatrimonyChamber (www.matrimonychamber.com), which is a division of Sitaram E-Commerce Centre .without any prior notice to our registered members or users as and when required.
69. Please read carefully the “Safety Advises” given in the Footer under the heading “Company” in our Home Page. Follow the advises given there.
70. The website www.matrimonychamber.com can be modified, any features can be added or deleted or removed by us at Sitaram E-Commerce Centre, at any time without prior notice,(i.e. no notice will be served to our members or users).
71. To make any kind of modifications, amendments, deletion, addition, etc. of the terms and conditions mentioned above (for the website www.matrimonychamber.com), is solely reserved by us at Sitaram E-Commerce Centre. Hence we can make any kind of modifications, amendments, deletion, addition, etc. of these terms and conditions without any prior notice to our registered members or users as and when required.
72. Interpretation of any terms & conditions mentioned above by the management of Sitaram E-Commerce Centre shall be final and binding.
73. ALL DISPUTES ARE SUBJECT TO PURI JURISDICTION, DISTRICT: PURI, IN THE STATE OF ODISHA, INDIA. LIMITATION OF ANY DISPUTE (BY THE USER OR MEMBER OR MEMBER OF THIS WEBSITE) SHALL BE UP TO RS.1000/-. DISPUTES SHALL BE RESOLVED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF INDIA, AS APPLICABLE. FOR THE PURPOSE OF JURISDICTION THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE DEEMED TO BE ACCEPTED BY THE USER OR MEMBER AT PURI.